It’s pretty great. Poor Marcus just wants out of his lonely, pointless vampire life so badly.
I still kind of feel bad for the Romanians though, since they wanted to kill the Volturi more than anyone and they only got to take out the one who actually wanted to die. Like in a way they were being NICE to Marcus. It was sort of a mercy killing, I mean that’s kind of a hollow victory, right? Although in my head, if the battle had been real, the Romanians would have told the story differently:
"He had the strength of 5 vampires."
"Yes, 10! And yet Stefan and I—"
"—we killed him. Ripped off his arms and tore him in half—"
"-as he begged for his pathetic life!"
And everyone else is like, uh huh, yeah, riiiiiiight.
- mrspotterblack05 likes this
- plushyiskingofice likes this
- rawreusuntundinozaur reblogged this from panlight
- rawreusuntundinozaur likes this
- diehard-twihard-4-life likes this
- heavenrise likes this
- isabella1159 likes this
- katt423 likes this
- geezerwench reblogged this from panlight
- geezerwench likes this
- sockfairy likes this
- iwouldntmissitfortheworld likes this
- stefanromaniancoven reblogged this from panlight
- stepheny-stoker reblogged this from panlight
- stepheny-stoker likes this
- yourflirt likes this
- miss---kimberly reblogged this from panlight
- panlight posted this